Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

How the Garden Grows

 
Its truly amazing to me how fast a garden grows. This morning I woke up and thought I'm going to take some pictures of the garden. I got my camera and went out to the garden. Just as I went to take a picture my camera beeped and told me the memory card was full. So of course I started to delete pictures that weren't worth keeping. I love to take pictures and I take so many. Most of the time I don't even remember taking some of them. So as I was flipping through them, I came across pictures I had completely forgot I took. They were taken back in April when we first started to plant our garden. I loved that I had taken these and now I can compare how much everything has grown. Check it out, the first two pictures were taken in April and the last four were taken today (June 2013).
 
 
 
April 2013 
 
 
 

                                            There's DH watering


 

                                          These are todays (June 2013)









                  one of these days I'm going to paint that chicken coop.


Todays pictures make the garden look like a over grown jungle. I am really happy it has grown so much. We have already harvested our Broccoli, lettuce, carrots, beets, and snow peas. Our strawberries are huge, our raspberries are abundant, and our blackcaps are going crazy. Now if I could just keep the birds from getting into them.

No comments:

Post a Comment